[FW-1] Getting New Nokias

I'm about to become the proud owner of an IP530 and two IP740's to be used
in a VRRP config.  I was wondering if that, other than Phoneboy, there is
some sort of FAQ that might list any gotchas or other special tricks that
people who have used the Nokia systems for awhile would know about.

I've only used FW-1/VPN-1 in a Solaris environment, and while I've seen that
the Nokia systems are close to that environment, there's always some little
tidbit that makes each system "unique".  I just want to avoid hitting those
bad unique items and make use of the good ones during the installation and
use of these systems.  You know those little tidbits that make you go "well
I wish I knew that before!"

Just a link or two would be fine, no need to go into great detail unless you
want to.

Thanks!

Jason Gross
Network & Communications Services
Platform Engineering & Operations Services
Information Management
United Space Alliance

[email protected]