Re: [FW-1] Forwarding all traffic through a VPN

Geoff,

What kind of a virus scanner would you use?

I would appreciate any tips,
B.M.

On 10/16/2001 04:53:50 PM AST Geoffrey Moon wrote:

I have numerous VPNs (Sonicwalls) connecting my remote offices to my main site. All traffic bound for servers on the main site gets encrypted and sent trough the tunnel, and everything works great. Just one problem - I want all of my Internet browsing traffic from these remote sites to pass through my main site so it can be virus scanned, monitored and controlled from one central location.

If my main site was a Sonicwall instead of FW1 it would be easy - they seem
to support forwarding all traffic through the VPN as part of the
configuration. Is there any way to do this with FW1? It doesn't seem
possible to define an encryption domain on the Checkpoint side that
includes
the entire Internet. Am I missing something obvious here?

Thanks,

Geoff