Re: [FW-1] Can't Logon CP FW1 on Solaris x86

I've check it, there's no problem with the date for the eval license. And I've fwstop and fwstart several times, but all the same.

These are more details:

Before FW1 installation, there's no problem with the connection from my client PC to server (ping responsed). After installation, ping timeout. I tried to use Policy Editor from my client PC to log on FW1, it popup the window telling me "Cannot connect to server!". I run 'fwstop;fwstart' and tried again, the same.

The management module is started because I see the 'fwm' process.

A message continually appears at the server console like this, "Oct 17 14:27:36 myfw1 fw: fwstrmod_filter(in): no interface information(e09be590)"

I ran 'fw log' on the server, only see a few entries like "daemon started sending log to localhost".

I ran 'fwstop' and 'fwm' to unload the default policy and start the management module only, then I can log on it with Policy Editor to make initial configuration(define FW object and initial policy). But when I attemped to install policy, it failed. The message show:

  Installing Security Policy Standard on all.all@myfw1
  Has only loopback (lo) interface, aborting...
  Failed to Load Security Policy: Illegal seek
  Installing Security Policy on localhost (myfw1) failed

I ran 'fw load Standard.W' at $FWDIR/conf, the same message appeared at the console.

Ok, now maybe you can help me to know what have gone wrong.

Thanks,
Winway