From: Shailesh Oak [mailto:[email protected]]
Sent: 16 October, 2001 10:09 AM
To: [email protected]
Subject: Re: [FW-1] Messenger

It is true that the msn messenger works on port 1863. But blocking that
port will not work. I mean that U will haveto check the rulebase order. If
u have mentioned anything any wherethat allows this specific port then U
may not be able to block the port. Checkout if U are using this port on
any of your server and U have allowed the port.

Regards,
Shailesh

 --- Muhammed Riyas Kunhi <[email protected]> wrote: > I tried with TCP
port 1863 but it is still working