[FW-1] Nokia IP440 and DMZ HTTP Server Setup Question

Hi,

I am trying to setup a web server on my Nokia IP440 Checkpoint v4.1 SP3
firewall.

I want to allow my internal network, and the internet access to this server
for HTTP only.  What kind of things do I have setup on the Nokia box.  I
have been struggling with this for awhile, and I am not getting anywhere.
We have an AIX server on the DMZ network, and I have created a WS object
for it using the valid outside IP addess, and added a rule:

Any  www-server-ext     http

I know there are things regarding the ARP, and static routes, but it also
seems that my anti-spoofing is stoping traffic also.  What IP/MAC address
do I use with the ARP entry?

Can someone please help me, on what would be needed to properly setup a
HTTP server in the DMZ.  We need to get this working ASAP, and I am getting
nowhere with it.

Thanks,

Sean P. Donaghey
Sr. Technical Analyst
Hôtel-Dieu Grace Hospital
Windsor, Ontario Canada

Tel:Ext. 3717
Fax:Email: [email protected]

If you have received this email in error please notify the system manager or  the
sender immediately and do not disclose the contents to any one or make copies.

** eSafe scanned this email for viruses, vandals and malicious content **