[FW-1] Mailing List Process Note

Due to the amount of Out Of Office (OOO) replies and "unsubscription"
requests being sent directly to the entire FW-1 Mailing List subscriber
base, we are implementing a filtering program today (Tuesday, October 16th)
to  out these type of messages.

We will be filtering out the following phrases:

is on vacation
out of the office
out of office
UNSUBSCRIBE fw-1-mailinglist

Please contact me directly (not to the whole list, please) if you have any
questions, comments, or suggestions.

Thank you,
Ron

Ron Alcatraz
Technical Analyst
[email protected] Point Software Technologies, Inc.
2505 N. Highway 360, Suite 800
Grand Prairie, TX  75050 USA
www.checkpoint.com
"Worldwide Leader in Securing the Internet"