Sean P. Donaghey
Sr. Technical Analyst
Hôtel-Dieu Grace Hospital
Windsor, Ontario Canada

Tel:Ext. 3717
Fax:Email: [email protected]

                    Mitchell Silver
                    <[email protected]>           To:
                    Sent by: Mailing list for discussion        [email protected]
                    of Firewall-1                              cc:
                    <[email protected]       Subject:     Re: [FW-1] Time Synchronization
                    point.com>

                    10/16/2001 04:47 AM
                    Please respond to Mailing list for
                    discussion of Firewall-1

What is the name of the free SNTP Win32 client that you use?

Mitchell Silver
Calculus Solutions Ltd
Calculus House
Tel:    +44 (0) 20 7435 0070
6 Hampstead Gate
Fax:    +44 (0) 20 7794 1199
1A Frognal
Mob:    +44 (0) 07967 094 953
London  NW3 6AL
United Kingdom

Email:[email protected]

This email is from Calculus Solutions Limited.  The e-mail and any files
transmitted with it are confidential and intended solely for the use of the
individual or entity to whom they are addressed.  If you have received this
e-mail in error please notify [email protected]
<mailto:[email protected]> or telephone +44 (0) 20 7435 0070.

Any views expressed by an individual within this e-mail, which do not
constitute part of a legal contract, do not necessarily reflect the views
of
the company.