[mailto:[email protected]]On Behalf Of
Firewall-1 (Joe Voisin)
Sent: Monday, October 15, 2001 11:50 AM
To: [email protected]
Subject: Re: [FW-1] (no subject)

C'mon, The URL to unsubscribe was in this email 8 times and yet people don't
seem to get it.  This is almost getting as bad as the out of office
messages. <G>

If you don't have internet access, here's how to unsubscribe:

Send an email to: [email protected]

Leave the subject blank and put "UNSUBSCRIBE fw-1-mailinglist" in the body.

If you send an email to FW-1-MAILINGLIST, it will just send it to everyone
on the list.

Joseph Voisin, Systems and Network Administrator, Engel Canada Inc.