[FW-1] Exchanging keys

hi all!

I have sun 8, ultra sparc 5, CP41 SP4.

I want to create a vpn, and I did exactly CP guide.

I can create the site at secureremote, and I can update it.

But, when I try to log in vpn, I receive the following message:
Exchanging keys with a firewall...

and then...
Error: No answer received from a Firewall at site 200.x.y.z
If this problem persists, please contact your system administrator.

Someone can help me?

Tks,
Renata