[FW-1] checkpoint http forwarding

I am running fw1 v4.1 on NT 4.0 SP6 with two interfaces (one
on internal network and one on the outside).  I have a web
server setup on our internal network that I would like to be
accessible on the web.  The problem is that http requests
come in and pass through the firewall, but the page won't
display.  It acts as if the fw is not forwarding the http
requests to our web server.  How can I configure fw1 to
forward all http(s) services to our web server on the
internal network?  I had to do this for smtp by adding our
smtp server as a resource within checkpoint.  Is there
something similiar for http??

I tried an address translation rule which took the source
http packet and forwarded it from the fw to the web server,
but it didn't work.