[FW-1] Gary Guan/TECHSRV/STIP/UBOC is out of the office.

I will be out of the office from 10/12/2001 until 11/05/2001.

I will respond to your message when I return.  If you need immediate
assistance, please contact James Bach at.

This communication (including any attachments) may contain privileged or confidential information intended for a specific individual and purpose, and is protected by law.  If you are not the intended recipient, you should delete this communication and/or shred the materials and any attachments and are hereby notified that any disclosure, copying, or distribution of this communication, or the taking of any action based on it, is strictly prohibited.  Thank you.