From: Roelandts, Guy [mailto:[email protected]]
Sent: Friday, October 12, 2001 2:31 AM
To: [email protected]
Subject: Re: [FW-1] Domain objects

Eric,

   In all the documents I have read till now, in each CP training that I
 attended ... I hear the same message, don't use Domain objects, maybe
 you can avoid using that domain object by defining a network range, as
 a domain most of the time uses a specific subnet ... just an idea ??

Met vriendelijke groeten - Bien à vous - Kind regards

Guy ROELANDTS
EMEA GS Internet Expertise Centre - CCSA & CCSE
Compaq Software Engineer - Belgium
E-mail : [email protected]
Tel: +32(02)729.77.44 (options  3 - 3 - 1)
Fax: +32(02)729.77.65

This message may contain confidential and/or proprietary information,
and is intended only for the person/entity to whom it was originally
addressed. The content of this message may contain private views and
opinions which do not constitute a formal disclosure or commitment
unless specifically stated. Should you receive this message by mistake
please inform the sender immediately.