[FW-1] EXPLAINATION HOW TO UNSUBSCRIBE FROM THIS LIST ***NEWBE PLEASE READ***

I don't understand how it's possible to be "respononsable" for a firewall
of the Checkpoint FW-1 class and be so junior as not to know how to
subscribe/unsubscribe from a standard listserv mailing list. I hope you dont
have any real information to protect with your firewall, because it is much
more difficult to configure to a firewall than to unsubscribe from a mailing list.

To unsubscribe from this list, like 99.9% of all mailing list, don't send
message directly to the list, as no list subscriber can do anything for
you except to put you on there "newbe" list or flame you !

And "newwbe" can you explain me why you first subscribed to this list
if don't even make the effort to read it. If you take the time to
read even ONE message, is it asking to much to your brain ?, you will notify
than the last lines of every messages posted to this list are:

| To send a command to the mailing list, send an e-mail to that address with the command
| in the body of the message (the subject line can be left blank).
|
| To subscribe:
|       SUBSCRIBE fw-1-mailinglist <your name>
|
| To unsubscribe:
|       UNSUBSCRIBE fw-1-mailinglist
|
| To unsubscribe a different address:
|       UNSUBSCRIBE fw-1-mailinglist <address to unsubscribe>
|
| To get additional help:
|       INFO REFCARD

SO THE METHOD TO UNSUBSCRIBE FROM THIS LIST IS TO SEND THE FOLLOWING MESSSAGE:

   TO: [email protected]
   SUBJECT: I am too lasy to RTFM (Read the focking manual) and want to unsubscribe

   UNSUBSCRIBE fw-1-mailinglist

IF IT'S TOO DIFFICULT WHY DO YOU TRY TO CONFIGURE A FIREWALL ?

Sorry for the flaming it's too much for me this morning !