[FW-1] Exchange_ports_1 Infiltration?

Hello Everyone,
  I am seeing many suspicious port scans from India, China, and Mexico.  All
are dropped at the external interface of our firewall (Checkpoint VPN-1/FW-1
v.4.1, SP2), except for a number of packets similar to below:

.. accept       Exchange_ports_1        202.122.224.234 XXX.XXX.XXX.XXX tcp     0

*Where XXX.XXX.XXX.XXX represents our range of external IP addresses, and 0
refers to the Implied Rules.  There is no Implied rule that allows an Any to
Any connection, or a specified rule involing the Exchange_ports_1 services.
Anyone ever have similar circumstances?  Any ideas?

Thanks,

Robert