Re: [FW-1] Domain objects

First i never used domain objects, see below, but i think it should
be blah.da.ca.uu.net not .blah.da.ca.uu.net

But as you can be sure which host are part of blah.da.ca.uu.net you should
never use a domain object. What do you think can defend me of setting
the reverse mapping for one of the address my DNS is authoritive for from
like this:

1.2.3.4.in-addr.arpa. PTR .blah.da.ca.uu.net.

So when my 4.3.2.1 address attempt to pass thru your firewall, that will
be allowed because your firewall will ask MY DNS the full qualified name
of 4.3.2.1. and MY DNS will return .blah.da.ca.uu.net and your rule
allow anything ending with blah.da.ca.uu.net.

Remember you dont have any control on someone else DNS and any Hacker
having control of the DNS for his address can force the reverse mapping
for those to anything he likes...