Re: [FW-1] Personal Firewall and SecuRemote

ZoneAlarm works for me on 98, ME, and Win2000.  I'm not sure why the person below did not get it to work with SecureRemote but we use it on all three platforms successfully.

If you are using it behind a Firewall/NAT device (like DLink or Linksys), you can add your private network in the advanced settings to be considered as local and all works well.  This is an option to setting the security setting to intermediate.  Another option is to setup you internal networks in the advanced setting as local.

Just a couple of ideas.

--
Thomas Uczekaj
Internet Services Admin