[FW-1] Solution to THE LIST OWNER to remove out of office messages

Hello FW-1 Mailing list owner,

Before you change the list to listserv, the default return address
was the sender of the message not the list, so when i posted message
i received those out of office messages.

Now it is on listserv, the return address is to the list, which is
great because when i want to reply to a message i dont have to
manually change the to: field from the original poster to the list address.

But the problem is than all those oof messages goes to the list.

There is a simple solution used by ALL other mailing list i am
subscribed to, which tke care of the problem:

Set listserv so it add the following header to all email it send out:

And we wont receive any message like the following one anymore: