[FW-1] Has anyone set up an IPSEC tunnel between a Cisco router and Chec kpoint FW-1?

Hello all:

I am trying to set up an IPSec tunnel between a Cisco router and Checkpoint
firewall 4.1 SP3 but have had problems. I am using the recommended Cisco IOS
and have followed the instructions at
http://www.cisco.com/warp/public/707/cp-r.shtml correctly. The tunnel does
get established but it does not stay up long. On the Checkpoint firewall log
I see the tunnel establish but then I see error messages saying 'encryption
failure: Packet is not IPSEC scheme IKE'. Has anyone set up an IPSEC tunnel
between a Cisco router and Checkpoint FW-1? Is this at all do-able reliably?

Thanks,

Andy