Re: [FW-1] Fw-1: Urgent problem with Dr.Watson

I *just* had the same error updating from SP1 to SP3 (configuring a brand
new machine- NT 4.0 SP6, 512mb RAM, 3 nics), following the same procedure.
Here's what my event viewer looks like:

Event ID 7024 "The Check Point Flood gate service terminated with a service
specific error 1"
Event ID 1 "Floodgate-1: fw ctl install failed"
Event ID 1 "FW1SVC: Fetching Security Policy from local host failed"
Event ID 1 "FW1SVC: Setting fwforwarding failed"
Event ID 1 "FW1SVC: Failed to install module"