Re: [FW-1] User interface

Our method is to Ghost our 'live' firewall, and restore the ghost to a server with the same hardware in the same slots.  I.e., same drive controller, video controller, and same model nics in the same slots.  After the ghost, you will have to adjust the mac address in the local.arp to match the mac on the ghosted server.
And of course, do not bring both machines up on the same network at the
same time!