[FW-1] Fw-1: Urgent problem with Dr.Watson

Hi all,

I'm running FW-1 4.1 3DES/VPN (unlimited license) on a Compaq ML370 NT 4.0
SP6 512mb RAM with 7 lan interface,
1 Luna encryption adapter, 1 mail server and 1 Esafe 3.0 as CVP server.

Last week-end I migrate from FW-1 4.1 SP2 to SP4.  To apply the new SP4 I
did:
        fwstop
        checking that all related services went down
        SP4
        fwstart

Immediatly in a few minutes I began receive multiple Dr.Watson
                                                      fw.exe
   Exception: access  violation (0xc0000005), Address: 0x0060be0d
FW-1 seems to work but with a lot of problem browsing Internet and other
interface communications.

I verified my license, I tried to take off CPMAD, disabled the Luna, but...
always the same Dr.Watson.
I've reapplied the NT SP6 and after this no more keys exchange for VPN and
no new entry on my FW-1 Log.
I did a fwstop, delete of $FWDIR\database\fwauth.ndb, fwstart. After this
the keys exchange and FW-1 LOG working again.
   !The Dr.Watson problem is still open!

Anyone else seen this?
Any help, tips, or tricks, would be helpful...

Marco Fini

If you have received this email in error please notify the system manager or  the
sender immediately and do not disclose the contents to any one or make copies.

** eSafe scanned this email for viruses, vandals and malicious content **