Re: [FW-1] Access to files on PDS

You will need to turn on SSH. Once you log into the box hit the"Systems Command" tab
on the left and then the "Advanced tab". You will then see a button to start the ssh daemon.
Hit the "Start Ssh" button. Then use a ssh client ot log into the box. The user name has to be "root"
and the password is whatever you configured it to be. This should get you to the bash prompt.....
Hope this helps
-Mehmood

FireWall-1 <[email protected]>
Sent by: Mailing list for discussion of Firewall-1 <[email protected]>

10/08/01 10:06 PM
Please respond to Mailing list for discussion of Firewall-1