Re: [FW-1] Access to files on PDS

Title: Access to files on PDS
Yes you can turn on SSH from the Web-GUI. I don't have access to my PDS at the moment so I can't list the exact location.

But it should be at System Command/Advance
Sent: Tuesday, October 09, 2001 10:06 AM
To: [email protected]
Subject: [FW-1] Access to files on PDS

I have recently implemented my first installation on an intrusion.com PDS 2100, and everything went very smoothly... until I went to create a backup of the configuration files. The PDS doesn't have telnet, ssh or console (serial) access, so I can't log in to it to grab the files I want.

Telnet and SSH are both turned off, and the web interface doesn't have any options for backing up.

Has anyone else experienced this? I did a fresh install, and followed the documentation for staging the device, so it's a standard build.

Is there any way to turn SSH on so I can log in to the box?

Any help greatly appreciated,

Craig Little.