From: Cheng, Calvin [mailto:[email protected]]
Sent: Monday, October 08, 2001 8:46 PM
To: [email protected]
Subject: [FW-1] domain logon through secure remote

Hi Expert,
        I will deploy a VPN project. Our management expect the VPN will
provide a domain logon through broadband and dialup . Although, I set the
SDL configuration on secure remote and follow the configuration which is
depicted on phoneboy. I still can't logon NT domain successfully on win2000
platform. Our vendor does'nt help us to solve this function or they are
incab  to solve this problem. If you have any experience, pls input some
information to me. Thank a lot. The followings is our H/w amd S/W
configurations.

Nokia IP650 ipso 3.2.1
CP4.1sp2
SecureRemote build 4188