-----Original Message-----
From: Reed Mohn, Anders [mailto:[email protected]]
Sent: Tuesday, October 09, 2001 12:52 AM
To: [email protected]

However...  we now have a pause function
for the list..  ( "nomail", that is).

This makes it very easy to temporarily
go off the list while you're on holiday, or whatever...

I do miss a new "users manual" being sent out though.
Obviously they (CP) tried giving us a hint by replying, on the list,
to the first OOO-message after the upgrade, but I'm not sure that'll
be enough.

Cheers,
Anders :)