[FW-1] simple question

All,

I have a group of users trying to access a java applet at a site.
While watching the logs I see these users getting through the FW-1
using http/https.  There is a entry in the log for these users showing
a service called hostnames being dropped during the same session.
When looking at the services I can not find a hostnames service.  I do
know that its port 101.  How do I add it and does anyone know of serious
consequenses of adding this to allow it through the firewall?

Thankx in advance.
Kurt