From: Markus Hofbauer [mailto:[email protected]]
Sent: Monday, October 08, 2001 4:56 AM
To: [email protected]
Subject: Re: [FW-1] [FW1] unknown www server !

This is a known problem of the http security server. Everything following
the "@" is tried to looked up (reverse).

There is a hot fix [341460 4.1 Sp4 only!].

IT IS NOT FIXED UNTIL SP6!

markus

At 07:23 08.10.2001 +0200, Mark van Gelder wrote:
>Hi
>
>This means thatthe firewall (HTTP Security Server) is unable to resolve the
>URL enetered.
>
>I have seent his in Ver 4.1 SP4 and SP5. There seems to be a problem with
>URL's contain @ signs being decoded Checkpoint are aware of the problem and
>have a fix as far as I know.
>
>Mark

=====

                      ...schon angemeldet?
        Bacher Security Briefing am 9. Oktober 2001 14-17:00
              Holiday Inn, Wien 10, Triesterstrasse 72
         http://www.bacher.at/securitybriefing/index.htm
Markus Hofbauer                                          IT-Service
phone : +43 (1) 60 126-34                       Internet & Security
fax : +43 (1) 60 126-555                    Bacher Systems EDV GmbH
mail: [email protected]                               Wienerbergstr. 11B
www : http://www.bacher.at/            A-1101 Wien, Austria, Europe