Re: [FW-1] NAT

What are your policy settings?  You've set the routes but it doesn't sound like you've set the arp entries in the local.arp file which should be created under winnt\fw1\4.1\state. It contents format are: external ip   <tab>mac address of external nic of firewall.

Sent: Monday, October 08, 2001 2:53 AM
To: [email protected]
Subject: [FW-1] NAT

Hello guys,

I have firewall which is running on windows NT Machine. Here I have two differnet fake IP classes of course also real IP which I can have access to the outside. Now here I want to use NAT for the two classes which is the hide one I have two real IP for these two classes I set the policy. But still I can not  ping to the outside network? even I have add manually the route command
Any one what do you think the pro and the soln.

Thank you