From: Biniam Sahlezghi [mailto:[email protected]]
Sent: 8. oktober 2001 08:53
To: [email protected]
Subject: [FW-1] NAT

Hello guys,

I have firewall which is running on windows NT Machine. Here I have two
differnet fake IP classes of course also real IP which I can have access to
the outside. Now here I want to use NAT for the two classes which is the
hide one I have two real IP for these two classes I set the policy. But
still I can not  ping to the outside network? even I have add manually the
route command
Any one what do you think the pro and the soln.

Thank you