RE: [FW1] (Still having) NAT Problem

What version of FW are you using?  What OS are you running it on.  There
is a bug with Static NAT running NG on Win2K.

	-----Original Message-----
	From: Satana
	Sent: Wed 10/3/2001 12:08 PM
	To: Chris Arnold; 'Brockhoven, Werner ';
	Subject: [FW1] (Still having) NAT Problem

	Hi everybody and thanx for all your answers....
	I've checked my FW1 rules & Address Translations and...you got
me! something
	was messed up.
	Anyway..... I forgot to say that I obviously did the ARPing (arp
-s EXT_IP
	MAC_ADDR pub) and I added the route (route add EXT_IP INT_IP 1),
but still
	it isn't working. I've got an error on FW1 logs regarding rule0
(?). I'm
	pretty out of any ideas...
	Thanx again for help and interest

	Lorenzo