Re: [FW1] (Still having) NAT Problem

Rule 0 must be caused by anti-spoofing.

In the anti-spoof rule you have to specify Other and specify an object
which contains all the range of IP address on the Internal Interface
where is the NATed web server + the external address of the web server.

It's because Antispoofing is done before NAT so it is done for the
external address and not the internal address of the web server.