-----Original Message-----
From: [email protected]
[mailto:[email protected]]On Behalf Of Alb
Sent: Wednesday, October 03, 2001 16:25
To: [email protected]
Subject: [FW1] Gui block session

Hi!

   I'm trying to know why I can't block sessions from the active log
view of my fw log viewer. I'm using managment console on nt, with fw
modules on Solaris, ver. 4.1 sp4.

   I remember time ago I was able to do it, but not now afther several
upgrades....I can do it from the dos prompt in the managment console
(i.e. fw sam -f myfw -D), but I also want to be able from the GUI in my
pc. When I open the log viewer, active sessions, the icons for blocking
and unblocking sessions don't get activated.

Regards