[FW-1] problems with CheckPoint NG, SecureClient and Citrix / Metaframe - a new bug?

We have changed our VPN gateway from FW-1 4.1 SP3 to FW-1 NG 5.0 latest public build.

We have also updated the VPN client from 4.1 Securemote to Secureclient latest public build.

But now we can't use anymore the Citrix / Metaframe ICA32-Client over the VPN link. It's running before FW-1 NG and when I use an 4.1 Securemote Client, it also running without any problems. So the rules may be ok.

We have no Routing or FW problems. I try it with an FW-1 4.1 SP3 Eval-Gateway in the same NG subnet and it's running.

I have read about the same problem in the Citrix support forum, but found no solution. The german CP office has also no solution......

I'm wondering that I found no NG & Metaframe problems on this mailinglist....

We must use Citrix over the VPN link. It's only one of three more applications.

If I can't find a solution before November 1st, I will kick CP from our list. Now for the VPN client gw and next ....we will see :)

Thanks,
Andre