[FW-1] VPN problems between VPN1 4.1 SP4 and VPN1 4.0 SP8

Hi all,

  Currently i have some hosts with NT4 SP6a running VPN1 4.0 SP8.

  Unfortunatelly they cannot upgrade to 4.1 due some budget problems.

  I kept that rule using DES-40CP and all previous configuration used
  while my enterprise was 4.0, but now my VPNs to those servers are
  very instable.

  Had someone experienced this ? Any tip ?

--

[]'S

 Antonio Costa
 Odebrecht Engenharia e Construcao