From: Aeon Hale [mailto:[email protected]]
Sent: Friday, October 05, 2001 4:07 PM
To: [email protected]
Subject: [FW-1] Nortel VPN and SecuRemote

Hello,

We are currently running Nortel VPN as well as SecuRemote.  The problem
is, these two programs cannot reside on the same machine and work
properly (unless you dual boot).  I'm hoping one of you checkpoint
guys/gals are in the same boat and have found a solution (third party
software, reg setting..anything...) that would allow both of these
programs to work, not simultaneously, but at least work one at a time.

Any help would be appreciated...

Thanks,

Aeon