Re: [FW-1-MAILINGLIST] [FW1] (Still having) NAT Problem (and anti -spoofing is ok)

Lorenzo,

I'm getting a little late into this, but looking at your original email, it
seems that the Nat map you created is half-done.
What you describe goes only one way. You probably need to build a second
rule for the reverse packets.

I.e.
Src                     Dst             Svc             XSrc
Xdst            Svc
Internal_IP             Vendor_IP       Any             External_IP (Static
mode)   Original                Original
Vendor_IP               External_IP     Any             Original
Internal_IP     Original

Make sure you have your route and arp entries. Finally, your rule should
look something like that.

Src             Dst             Svc             Action
Vendor_IP       External_IP     ???             Accept

Let me know how it goes.
George