[FW1] TrendMicro Interscan

Greetings All,

            I am in need of content filtering that filters http and ftp traffic primarily. I have Checkpoint FW1 version 4.1 running on Win NT (looking to upgrade the os to W2K soon.)

I don't care if the content filtering solution runs on top of checkpoint or in a separate box, the only thing I am concern about is the ability to scan http or ftp downloads and block/clean them if they have virus. I also running Microsoft ISA server.

The three solutions that I looked at are:

TrendMicro's solution: http://www.antivirus.com/products/isvw/

Computer Associates solutions: http://www3.ca.com/Solutions/Collateral.asp?ID=39&PID=124

Symantec's solution: http://enterprisesecurity.symantec.com/products/products.cfm?ProductID=60&PID=8621806

Which one would you recommend or is there a better one I should be looking at?

Thanks for any help or input,

Jai