[FW1] FW-1 Mailing List Improvements

In order to improve the ease of use and overall
performance of the FW-1 Mailing List, we will be moving
the mailing list "engine" from (current) Majordomo to
(new) LISTSERV.  This transition will help speed up
delivery time, plus allow for an archive of the
postings.

This move will take place on 5 October 2001, and
should be seamless to all of the list subscribers.  New
postings will still be sent to the same address
([email protected]), and you can
still find the subscription / unsubscription
instructions at:

In the event that anyone should experience problems
with the use of this mailing list, both now and at any
time in the future, please contact me (the "List
Owner") Ron Alcatraz ([email protected]) and I
will be happy to assist.

Ron Alcatraz
Technical Analyst
[email protected] Point Software Technologies, Inc.
2505 N. Highway 360, Suite 800
Grand Prairie, TX  75050 USA
www.checkpoint.com
"Worldwide Leader in Securing the Internet"