[FW1] I cannot open TCP 8081 comms

Hi all:

Some help needed:

I'm triyng to open TCP port 8081 for a Lotus Sametime Server.

Doesn't work. I open the service but the connection is refused by the
server.

When I try to connect from a client into the same segment, without pass
trough the firewall the por 8081 is connected

Some anwsers. It is the port 8081 an special port for CheckPoint Firewall-1
???

Thanks