[FW1] Gui block session

Hi!

I'm trying to know why I can't block sessions from the active log view of my fw log viewer. I'm using managment console on nt, with fw modules on Solaris, ver. 4.1 sp4.

I remember time ago I was able to do it, but not now afther several upgrades....I can do it from the dos prompt in the managment console (i.e. fw sam -f myfw -D), but I also want to be able from the GUI in my pc. When I open the log viewer, active sessions, the icons for blocking and unblocking sessions don't get activated.

Regards