[FW1] installation crash 4.1 sp4

Hi there,

My NT server is running firewall-1 4.1 sp2 as management module.  I tried to
upgrade to SP4.  During the installation, the install program crashed.  I
can't start fw
now, getting message about "can't find specific file".  I can't uninstall
SP4 becuase it
is not in the Control Panel 's Add/Remove program list.

What should I do?  There is a "ServicePack4_Backup" directory.  Should I copy
those files back to my "bin" and "conf"?

Thanks.