From: [email protected] [mailto:[email protected]]
Sent: Monday, October 01, 2001 2:43 PM
To: [email protected]
Subject: [FW1] anti-spoofing

Hi all!

How can I define anti-spoofing rule?

tks,
Renato

<<Disclaimer>>

This electronic mail is intended only for the use of the addressee(s) named
herein. Unless otherwise specifically stated, the views contained and
expressed in this electronic mail are strictly those of the individual
sender and are not the views of the Company or any of its Directors or other
employees. If you are not the intended recipient of this electronic mail,
you are hereby notified that any dissemination, distribution or coping of
this electronic mail is strictly prohibited. If you received this electronic
mail in error please immediately notify us by return electronic mail and
delete this electronic mail from your system.