Re: RE: [FW1] Re: RE: Radius authentication

It is a head ache, i set authentication as PAP also, tried giving the external interface as radius client also.i tried with a sniffer, i can seee the radius server giving out something to fw-1.i dont know what is happening ?
Any way thanks to all for guiding me
Mohamed.

On Thu, 27 Sep 2001 Lars Troen wrote :

> Is authentication method on the radius server set to
> allow PAP
> authentication? Is the radius server log telling you
> anything? Is the shared
> secret the same?
> Does the radius server show up in the arp table of the
> firewall? Are you
> able to ping between the hosts?
>
> Lars

n between