[FW1] Logswitch parameters

Title: Logswitch parameters

We are running mostly Nokia Appliances with FW1-4.1 SP1, SP2 and SP3.

When we do a logswitch, it automatically generates a filename. ex 25Sep2001-01:00:00.log and so forth.  We want to FTP files off the firewalls but the FTP server (Microsoft...yea, I know) but IIS 5.0 is having problems with the double colon in the filename.  We would like to change the parameter to maybe 25Sep2001.log or 25Sep2001-01:00.log or something.  IIS doesn't seem to have a problem with one colon.  Any suggestions?  I'm not extremely adept at UNIX and we're scheduled for NSA (Nokia) training later this month so we're kind of stuck.

Thanks in advance.

Paul Mills
Data Security Analyst-Firewalls