[no subject]

Hi,
we have two checkpoint firewalls 4.1 VPN-1 SP-1 running on HP-UX. it isn't a high availability scheme, the second one is just a backup cut off from the network. we applied SP-4 on of the firewall, however we have to remove that service pack later as we were testing the files to be backed up. after removing SP-4, firewall is working okay however i am getting regular panic messages as shown below,

Oct 1 09:40:26 fwmso vmunix: FW-1: panic(1): fw_lock
Oct 1 09:40:26 fwmso vmunix: fw_unlock: static_s is -1
Oct 1 09:40:26 fwmso vmunix: fw_unlock: lock_level=-1 last locker=fw_filter (out)
Oct 1 09:40:26 fwmso vmunix: fw_lock: already locked. current = fwchain_deliver, previous = fw_filter (out), level=0
Oct 1 09:40:26 fwmso vmunix: FW-1: panic(1): fw_unlock

i can't make anything out of them. if anyone has any suggestion, it will be greatly appreciated.

Best Regards,
Saans