[FW1] Stopping mail from looping into domain and back out

We are having a unique problem here. We had someone go to our external
website( maintained by a vender outside the company) and take an email
address([email protected]) and submit it to multiple spam and freebie sites.
As a result of that someone, either by sniffing the email tranport or just
sending random emails, determined that one of our mail servers is an
internet mail relay agent, which it is. It receives and sends all our
external email from our mail container box. I'm not sure if the spam problem
and the relay problem are related or not. But my first concern is to stop
email from being relayed through our network and back out to other sites.
what rule can I setup on the firewall(FW-1 ver. 4.1 build 41710) to stop
this relay problem? I am opened to any suggestions.

Tim Cornelius
LIFE Outreach International
System/Network Admin
---