RE: [FW1] NAT Problem

Hi,

It all depends on which platform you are running.  You will need to set up a static ARP entries for the external address and possibly a static route.

If you are running on a Nokia box this can all be done via Voyager, if on NT then you will have to do it via the command line and the local.arp file, as for other platforms I’ve no idea because I haven’t used them.

Regards

Martin Smith

Internet Development Manager

Dow Jones Newswires

Tel:

Fax:

Email: [email protected]

Web: www.dowjonesnews.com

EMAIL Confidentiality Statement

The information transmitted is intended only for the person or entity to which it is addressed and may contain confidential and/or privileged material. Any review, retransmission, dissemination or other use of, or taking any action in reliance upon, this information by persons or entities other than the intended recipient is prohibited. If you received this in error, please contact the sender and delete the material from any computer.