Re: [FW1] GUI Buffer Overflow and Checkpoint alert

Steph,
   The term malicious administrator refers to a valid FireWall policy admistrator.
It is directed at the Enterprise Management Module from the gui-installed PC.

This is a problem only for those PC's because the problem, as stated is in the
authorization module, which would not be referenced until the validity of the
administrator's incoming ip is verified.

Cheers,
CT