From: Satana [mailto:[email protected]]
Sent: Tuesday, September 25, 2001 10:51 AM
To: [email protected]
Subject: [FW1] NAT Problem

Hi everybody
I've got tihs problem: I have to publish over www an internal machine (which obviously has an internal IP adress) and I have to make FW1 nat its ip to the external ip adress (that is already routed on the right router & CDN).
I've made a rule within the "Adress Translation" which says as original packet :
SOURCE : Internal IP
DESTINATION : Any
SERVICE : Any
as translated packet:
SOURCE : External IP
DESTINATION : Original
Service : Original
And it's obviously installed on FW1 cluster.
There's also a rule in security policy:
SOURCE : Any
DESTINATION : External IP
SERVICE : http
ACTION : Accept
What I have to do now ? To me it seems all fine, but it doesn't work. Where I'm doing it wrong ?
Thanks in advance

Lorenzo