Re: [FW1] NAT Problem

Lorenzo,

          you also have to add this NAT rule for the incoming http
      connections:

      SOURCE : Any
     DESTINATION : External IP
     SERVICE : HTTP
     as translated packet:
     SOURCE : Original
     DESTINATION : Internal IP
     Service : Original

          Regards,

               Josué.

"Satana" <[email protected]>@lists.us.checkpoint.com con fecha 25/09/2001
10:51:26

      Enviado por: [email protected]

         De                 "Satana" <[email protected]>
                            @lists.us.checkpoint.com
       --------+  -----------------------------------------------------+
       --------+  -----------------------------------------------------+
         Copias
       --------+  -----------------------------------------------------+
         CCI
       --------+  -----------------------------------------------------+
         Fecha              25/09/2001 10:51
       --------+  -----------------------------------------------------+
         Tema               [FW1] NAT Problem
       --------+  -----------------------------------------------------+

      Hi everybody
I've got tihs problem: I have to publish over www an internal machine
(which obviously has an internal IP adress) and I have to make FW1 nat its
ip to the external ip adress (that is already routed on the right router &
CDN).
I've made a rule within the "Adress Translation" which says as original
packet :
SOURCE : Internal IP
DESTINATION : Any
SERVICE : Any
as translated packet:
SOURCE : External IP
DESTINATION : Original
Service : Original
And it's obviously installed on FW1 cluster.
There's also a rule in security policy:
SOURCE : Any
DESTINATION : External IP
SERVICE : http
ACTION : Accept
What I have to do now ? To me it seems all fine, but it doesn't work. Where
I'm doing it wrong ?
Thanks in advance

Lorenzo